Thursday, September 3, 2015

Speed Dry Nail Polish, My Go To Nail Polish



I'm obsessed with Avon's Speed Dry Nail PolishI hate waiting for my nails to dry. So much so that I'll let a pedi go way longer than I should. I mean my nail polish is pretty much chipped off more than half my nails longer than I should really wait to redo my nails. 

It dries in less than 30 seconds! And makes nails feel rock hard! This fast-drying formula contains Avon's Flash Dry Technology, which is a unique blend of quick-drying ingredients, including Volcanic Rock. The customized flat brush allows the formula to glide on smoothly and evenly without streaking. 
A major bonus is it contains no formaldehyde, toluene or DBP.


I'm sad that the shade selection had been cut down quite a bit from when they first debuted. I believe there were over 20 something colors at one point. Now there are only 10 listed as of campaign 18. 

I ordered lovely bright summer colors in Fast Time Teal, Mambo Melon, and Suddenly Sunny. I love how vibrant and true to color they were. 


This is me trying to brighten up my day, being stuck in the office and all.

If you want your nails done in a flash, don't hesitate and order these nail polishes by contacting me or visiting my e-store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment