Saturday, September 5, 2015

Avon Outfit- Touch of Lace Tunic & Modern Zip Pant


Here's a sneak peek at What's New from Avon and will be available for order in campaign 20. 

The Touch Lace Tunic is a very feminine and flirty ivory tunic that is simple, but with an alluring detail of black lace on the shoulders. The black stripe down the middle creates a slimming effect. It will be available for $19.99.

The Modern Zip pant has a ponte cut with a chic zipper detail at the ankle. It has a wide elastic band to also flatter the waist. It will be available for $24.99.


Here is a close up of the lace and zipper detail. It's little details like these that makes me swoon.

But...I'm not sure how much I'm loving this outfit...on me.

Let me begin by saying it's hard to find clothes that fit my body type. I'm short and curvy. So clothes are normally too long and too tight in the bust area.


First the pants are way too long. I'm 5'1" and the waist band came up to my boobs. I rolled down the waist band for this picture. Even then the legs were too long. It created an unflattering sagginess, which made me look frumpy and shorter than I already am. Bummer 😕

Secondly the top is too tight around my bust. It squished my "girls". 😮 I'm larger chested, but got a medium because I was afraid that it being a tunic that I would be swallowed in fabric. Luckily the fabric is light weight, if not a little see through, but not a deal breaker. So I'll exchange it for a large and see how it fits. 

Although I wasn't in love with the fit, Avon has an awesome return policy. If you're not satisfied, just return the item within 60 days. No questions asked. 😊

Shop with confidence on my e-store www.youravon.com/jfoo

No comments:

Post a Comment