Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Mani & Pedi

I actually got a chance to do my nails today. A rare feat if you ask me, but once in a blue moon my little monster takes an extra long nap. Normally its squeezing in laundry or cleaning up the endless toys, but today I said screw it and did my nails.

I love how quickly the Speed Dry by Avon does, well for lack of a better word, dry. My toes are a lovely shade of purple called presto plum. My nails are the regular Nailwear Pro collection, no speed dry for this color unfortunately, in Barefoot beige. Bummer because I kept bumping my nails as I waited impatiently to dry. Overall not bad I must say.
Tell me what colors are your fave.Shop my estore to get these and other great shades.

Hmmmm....what other things can i do while the monster naps?

No comments:

Post a Comment